TGA Podcast: Episode 169
This week, part two of my “Atheist Appreciation Month” continues as I interview Peter Boghossian, a professor of Philosophy at Portland University, about the need to redefine “Faith”. For those of you looking for links to his videos, or to find out more about him, simply click here, here, and here.
Also, for those of you paying attention, here are the 5 points mentioned on the show:
1. Faith claims are knowledge claims
2. Don’t use the word yourself
3. Challenge people on their use of the word faith
4. Distribute Peter’s video around 
5. You have to model the behavior you want to see.
Spread the outrage