Fox News kicks Dan Barker off show for being a meany pants
Things I find hilaro-tragic about this video:
1. Bolling assuming that the group, which was founded out of state, is intent on forcing their agenda on Texans, despite the fact that he’s told several times that the group responded to complaints from residents of the town.
2. No one on the program seems to understand the difference between free speech and government sanctioned religion.
3. Fox News crew making snarky remarks (that’s my job) in the style of “here we go again”, even though this whole affair is a RESPONSE to Christians shoving their baby Jesus in everyone’s face.
4. The town deputy’s brilliant argument against allowing others the same right to free speech as ‘garbage”.
5. Bolling getting upset when Barker (who wrote a book that stole my bloody name) calls the Jesus parable “insulting to humans” and pulling the whole “this is my fucking show” act before kicking him off.
6. Calling the guy who got kicked out of a show for being honest a “hate monger’.
7. Claiming that the greatest symbol of love is the ritualistic sacrificial blood offering of one’s son with a straight face.
8. Trying to get Ben Franklin on their religious fundy side, despite having said this:
..As to Jesus of Nazareth, my opinion of whom you particularly desire, I think the system of Morals and his Religion, as he left them to us, the best the World ever saw or is likely to see; but I apprehend it has received various corrupt changes, and I have, with most of the present Dissenters in England, some doubts as to his divinity