The Eagle of the Apocalypse doesn’t want you to use contraceptives
Not only does his name sound like a bad-ass metal band, but he is also the “Co-Prophet of the End Times”. That’s nutjob for “I think Jesus chose me to deliver you the good news about his planned mass slaughter”. He’s so crazy that one scary sounding name fantasizing about the death of countless human beings was not enough.
Priceless moments include:
- Referring to “withdrawal” as a Planned Parenthood form of birth control.
- Objection to having the Pope tell us what to do is the devil talking.
- God invented the “Game of Sex”
- God punishes you with STD’s in this life and eternal torture in the next.
- Dude admits to own lack of popularity due to harshness of message
Spread the outrage