TGA Podcast: Episode 132 1/2


This week, we review the movie “Veggie Tales – An Easter Carol”, just in time for the end of Easter Weekend.

Comments (2)

  • avatar

    Nick

    I take issue with my single status being 25% the result of my hygiene. That’s only 10%. The other 90% is my almost crippling social anxiety. 😉

  • avatar

    Brittany

    This was a flash back into my childhood. Yeah, I grew up with Veggie Tales so I found this pretty amusing. I usually like more of a structured show, but this one was fun and quite hilarious. (I listened to it on the beach, mwahaha. Florida is great) x) I figured I’d throw that in after the angsty Canada weather rant. 🙂

Leave a Comment

Scroll to top