We Stand Defeated, People
So let’s surmise this man’s arguments.
- I think God is a better explanation because I clearly don’t understand cosmic evolution.
- The complexity of the environment is best understood by belief in an even more complex and mysterious strange force that exists outside of time and space
- I see design everywhere, therefore a designer best explains what I see.
- The alternative to my theory is the Universe popped out of a desert
- Ethics and morality never existed before the Bronze Age
- The mind can’t come from matter because that sounds less favorable to my opinion.
Irrefutable, really. I should just pack up my shit and start my new life in the service of an ever-loving man-god figure who’s sole interest in life is the absolute sheepish devotion of an ape that walks upright and takes itself way too seriously.