Hitchens plays the “what if” game
It would seem in this particular interview, Christopher is really letting loose. His response of “none of your fucking business” to the question of whether he has ever commited adultry is priceless. And when the host tells him he doesn’t measure up to God’s 10 commandments, Christopher’s answer echoes what I’ve always thought on the subject: “who gives a shit?”
I could not have put it more sussinctly. I feel bad for the radio host who seems completely out of his depth intellectually. Well, OK, I don’t actually feel bad; it’s more like a weird mix of pity and embarassment.
Also, if you want to know who still listens to radio, consider the fact that the top 7 shows are all conservative, right wing programs (see below). I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again: radio is for old rascist white guys who love Jesus. For the rest of the civilized and rational world, we have podcasting!
- The Rush Limbaugh Show – 14.75 million.
- The Sean Hannity Show – 13.75 million.
- Glenn Beck Program – 8.25 million.
- The Savage Nation – 8.25 million.
- The Dr. Laura Program – 8.25 million
- The Laura Ingraham Show – 5.75 million
- The Mark Levin Show – 5.75 million
(via Unreasonable Faith)
Spread the outrage