List of superstitions McCain believes in
From Crooks and Liars
Consider what we’ve learned about McCain’s superstitions:
* McCain believes it’s bad luck for someone to hand him a salt shaker.
* McCain believes it’s bad luck to throw a hat onto a bed.
* McCain regularly carries 31 cents in lucky change in his pocket.
* McCain carries a lucky feather, a lucky compass, a lucky penny, a lucky nickel, a lucky quarter, and a laminated four-leaf clover.
* McCain believes it’s bad luck to pick up a coin if it isn’t heads up.
* McCain’s been known to have an aide carry his lucky pen at all times.
Spread the outrage